The new Vivaro gives you more; more practicality, more choice, and more clever
features than ever before. With three versatile bodystyles – the Panel Van, Doublecab and Platform Cab – you’ll find a Vivaro that works for you and your business.
So, sit back and prepare to be impressed…
Smooth, sculpted lines. Dynamic stance. Chrome-detail headlights. New Vivaro’s looks are sleeker than ever. You can choose from two lengths – L1 is perfect for tight city streets, while L2 provides a larger load area.
With its class-leading payload and flexible loadspace, New Vivaro is built for business. But there’s more. Advanced tech that’s rarely found in vans. Ergonomic seats for hard-working backs. A fold-down table and practical storage that turns your cabin into a mobile office.
No wonder Vivaro’s such a competitive vehicle in its class.
Flexibility’s handy. That’s why our optional FlexCargo load-through offers a load length of 4m in the L2 version – along with a load volume of 6.6m3 and payload up to 1400kg.
Hands full? Open the (optional) electric sliding doors by moving your foot. Then start up, key-free. Our optional FlexCargo feature lets you create loads more space.
Fit in two extra people with the passenger bench seat. Use the fold-flat centre seat backrest to create a table for paperwork. Turn your footwell into storage space with the foldable outer seat. And use the load-through bulkhead to carry more, and longer, materials. Job done.
Using Apple CarPlay™ or Android Auto™, you can project your smartphone onto the 7-inch IntelliLink touchscreen. Now your contacts, music and phone sat-nav are at your fingertips. To top it off, smart navigation with Multimedia Navi Pro gets you from A to B with ease.
Low running costs. Reduced emissions. Maximum efficiency.
Vivaro’s range of 6 energy-efficient diesel engines keeps your fuel costs way down. Choose from up to 180ps and transmissions that range from 5-speed manual to 8-speed automatic.
It’s un-British to boast. But here goes.
New Vivaro offers class-leading CO2 emissions and fuel consumption. That’s good news for your pocket, your business and the environment.
Standard features include:
• Cruise control with speed limiter
• Nearside and offside sliding side-access doors
• Driver and passenger airbags
• One-touch power windows and heated exterior mirrors
• Vauxhall Connect safety and security systems
• Electronic stability programme and traction control
Over and above Edition:
• FlexCargo load-through bulkhead (Panel Van only)
• Six-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment and armrest
• 7-inch colour touchscreen
• Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
• Remote control security alarm system
• Body colour exterior
Over and above Sportive:
• Speed sign recognition with intelligent speed adaption
• Lane departure warning and blind-spot detection
• Satellite navigation system
• Alloy wheels
• Front and rear parking-distance sensors