Firstly, we all hope that you and your family are staying safe and well during this difficult time. Following on from the Government’s announcement, inline with government guidelines, we are pleased to inform you that the Sales and Service Departments are now fully operational. Please see our website for our opening hours. Key workers will be given appointments as a priority.
Our processes have been revised to ensure we comply with government health and safety guidelines. We have strict protocols to prepare, maintain and return your car safely to you and we are here to help you understand these measures every step of the way. In addition, we are here to assist you with any queries regarding ongoing car finance commitments or any other query you may have. The team will try and support you in any way they can.
As a local family run business the welfare of my staff and you, our customers, is of the upmost importance. We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic extremely seriously and as such we have implemented strict health & safety protocols. These actions include:
- Monitoring staff health and subsequent 14 day isolation in case of any Covid-19 symptom – ensuring our staff are safe to serve you when you visit us
- Social distancing measures around the dealership, clearly marked, for your peace of mind
- Enhanced cleaning regimes of facilities – to maintain hygiene
- Specific routines for vehicle hygiene – meaning we may need your vehicle for a little longer than normal
- Allocated timed appointments for vehicle drop off and collection – to maintain social distancing
- Our staff will be equipped with face masks and disposable gloves and, in some areas of the business, working behind perspex screens. Please don’t be alarmed – this is a general precaution we are taking – behind the mask is a welcoming smile
· We are highly encouraging card only payments
· We are requesting only one person per car attends the dealership
There will be some restricted services on-site. While-you-wait appointments will be very limited (you may be asked to wait outside in the open air) and our beverage facilities will not be available. We’re hoping that these services can soon return to normal and we will wait for further advice from the Government.
While our processes have been revised our familiar faces remain. We are here to give you peace of mind – keeping not only your vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition but you safe as well.
As always, but now more than ever, your custom with a local family business is very much appreciated. My team and I look forward to welcoming you all back to the business soon.
Stuart P Grieveson